What is Lotto subscription and how does it work in Australia?
Lotto Subscription is a feature offered by Australian lottery where you can set up your favourite games to play automatically whenever you want at online lottery website the Lott. To set up this feature all you need is to select the option to subscribe when next buying your entry online. Depending on what subscription option you have selected, the entry you purchased when setting up your subscription is played automatically into the next relevant draw based on your selection.
It’s easy to fund for your lotto subscription as lottery entries are paid for from the available funds in your online account and if you get short of the money the Lott uses your backup payment method making sure that you have your entry into your subscribed lottery draw.
Moreover if you win the Lott site sends you email notifications. The best thing about lotto subscriptions is that you can choose to pause or cancel your subscriptions at any time whenever you wish to.
Lottery games you can subscribe
You can create a subscription for the following games:
- TattsLotto – You can choose to subscribe to every draw as well as Superdraws and Megadraws
- Oz Lotto – You can choose to subscribe to every draw or whenever Oz Lotto jackpots over a certain amount
- Powerball – You can choose to subscribe to every draw or whenever Powerball jackpots over a certain amount
- Monday & Wednesday Lotto – You can choose to subscribe to every Monday and Wednesday draw
- Set for Life – You can choose to subscribe to every draw
- The Pools – You can choose to subscribe to every draw or whenever The Pools jackpots over a certain amount
- Lucky Lotteries – You can choose to subscribe to every Super Jackpot or Mega Jackpot draw.
How to add a Lotto subscription to your online lottery account?
You can create your lotto subscription only when you open your online account a the Lotto official Australian website. So when playing via the website, simply create your own entry and where you are prompted to choose the number of draws you want to play your entry into, select one of the available subscription options for the game you have chosen.
Once you’ve added your entry to the Cart, you’ll need to specify your backup payment method as part of the purchase process just in case your account balance is running low when your next subscription entry is purchased.
You can also make your lotto subscription with the Lott App. Open the app with your login and simply choose the ‘Make this a subscription’ option on the ‘Confirm your entry’ screen once you’ve created your entry and then follow the prompts.
If you want to make changes to your Subscriptions simply visit the ‘Subscriptions’ section within your online account either using the Lott website or App. From there you can use the following prompts:
- Pause to place a subscription on hold whenever you choose
- Reactivate where paused subscriptions can be reactivated at any time
- Delete to delete the subscription up to the final moment before the draw.
Note that there are no additional costs to subscribe the lottery games and entries purchased using a subscription are paid for from the available funds in your online account. If there are not enough funds in your account as said above the Lott will debit them from the authorized Debit or Credit Card (Backup payment method) provided for the subscription.