Lottoland is popular lottery website that brings you both national and international lotteries to play with dream jackpots to win. The big names include EuroMillions, EuroJackpot plus America’s super-sized lottos US Powerball & MegaMillions. When you bet at Lottoland you bet on the outcome of the official lottery. You have the same customer experience in picking your numbers, and if you win any of the prize categories you will receive the same payout as if you entered officially including the jackpots. Lottoland even allows you to bet right up until the draw time with their LastMinute bet feature for Saturday Lotto and other lottos and this means you can still bet with Quickies or random numbers. You can find Lottoland tickets online, with the lottoland app and at retailers to buy and play to win.
Lottoland is Legit to play in Australia
In Australia lottoland is a respected lottery betting operator licensed by the Government of the Northern Territory (“NT Government”) under the Racing and Betting Act 1983 (NT) to accept wagers by telephone and via the website at www.lottoland.com.au. The Northern Territory has been the destination of choice for online gambling companies for a number of years, with majority of the Australian online gambling industry based there. The brands located here include brand names like William Hill, Paddy Power (sportsbet) and Bet 365 which are well known in the Australian betting industry. Players are lottoland feel secure as all winners get paid out, as Lottoland have a fair player policy.
How to place a bet at Lottoland online?
- To bet on any lottery at Lottoland you first need to register for a Lottoland account. Click on the “Sign in or sign up” link on the top right corner of any page on their website.
- Once your account is active you can then choose from the various lotteries on the main menu bar.
- Simply pick your numbers by clicking inside the grid on the main betting area, or alternatively, you can click the Quick +1 button for a Quickie game. You can then click the green “Submit “button on the bottom right to proceed to the checkout.
- You can also select additional options beneath the main betting area if you so wish. Pick which draw you wish to bet on and/or set your Subscription and Minimum jackpot options before clicking “Submit”.
- Next review your purchase on the Checkout page then click on the green “Confirm and proceed” button to go to the Shopping Cart page where you can select your desired payment method to fulfil your lotto transaction. Once you have picked your desired payment method click “Pay Now”.
- Lottoland does not charge fees for issuing Lotto bets, registration/verification of your account, depositing money or for transferring winnings to your bank account. You only pay for the bets.
- You will, however, be charged automatically if you opt to use their Subscription and/or Jackpot hunt features which allow you to bet in upcoming lotto draws on an on-going basis but that is your choice.
Australian lotteries to play at Lottoland
At Lottoland you can play five major Australian lotteries Monday and Wednesday Lotto, Tuesday Lotto, Thursday Lotto, Friday Lotto and Saturday Lotto.
1. Monday and Wednesday Lotto
As the name suggests you can place Bet on the Monday and Wednesday Lotto and win the same prizes, including the jackpot at Lottoland – just $0.70 per standard game. The draws take place every Monday and Wednesday at 8.30pm AEST/9.30pm AEDT. There’s a minimum jackpot of $1 million available every time you bet on this draw.
You can then check to see if you’ve won after the draw on Monday & Wednesday Lotto Tatts results page.
The Monday and Wednesday Lottos are known by various different names, but it’s all the same game that you bet on. In Western Australia and New South Wales they’re still referred to as the Monday and Wednesday Lottos whereas in South Australia the game is branded as X Lotto. In Queensland the game is called the Gold Lotto. In Victoria, Tasmania, the ACT and Northern Territory, meanwhile, the game operates under the brand name Tattslotto.
Betting on the Monday & Wednesday Lotto offers the best jackpot odds of any major Australian lottery and six prize divisions in total. The minimum jackpots for both the Monday and Wednesday Lotto draws are an estimated $1 million or higher.
2. Tuesday Lotto
Tuesday Lotto is also known as OZ lotto and any Aussie of 18 and over age can bet from NSW, VIC, QLD, WA, ACT, NT or TAS except SA. Note that the rules and prizes, including the jackpot, are the same everywhere. The Oz Lotto draw takes place Tuesday night at 8:30pm AEST / 9:30pm AEDT. Oz Lotto results are broadcasted on TV channel 7TWO. Check the results, prizes and dividends online: Oz Lotto Tatts Results.
Betting on Oz Lotto costs just $1.45 per standard game. All you need is to Pick 7 numbers from 1 to 45. Each Tuesday night, 7 regular and 2 supplementary numbers are drawn. Match all 7 regular Oz Lotto winning numbers to hit the jackpot. There are also Tuesday Lotto Betting Syndicates to boost your chances of winning.
4. Thursday Lotto
With Thursday Lotto you’re betting on the outcome of Australia’s Powerball for the chance to win all the same prizes, including the jackpot. Available to Australian residents states except SA, this lotto features jackpots starting at $3 million that have risen to $70 million in the past!
Australian Powerball draws are held each Thursday night at 8.30pm AEST/9.30pm AEDT. Check the latest and previous winning numbers and prizes online on Tatts Powerball Results page
A single standard game costs just $1 where you Pick 6 numbers from 1 to 40 and a P Ball from 1 to 20, simply choose for how many weeks you like to bet or select a Subscription and if you like to only bet from a jackpot of $22 million or more as well as the date of the first draw to bet on to play.
Match all six regular numbers plus the P Ball number to hit the jackpot. You can ass THU Lotto Betting Syndicates to boost your chances of winning.
5. Saturday Lotto
The Saturday Lotto is one of Australia’s most popular lotteries and you can bet on this draw and win all the same prizes at Lottoland. Lotto Draws take place every Saturday night at 8:30PM AEST / 9:30PM AEDT. After the draw, be sure to check out the official Saturday Lotto Tatts Results
No matter if you live in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA, NT, ACT or TAS (except SA)- when you place your bets with Lottoland, you bet on the outcome of the Saturday Lotto. Add Saturday Lotto Syndicates boost your chances of winning. The minimum estimated jackpot for the Saturday Lotto is $4 million.
Approximately every 6 to 8 weeks there are also Saturday Superdraws of a guaranteed $20 million plus an annual Saturday Megadraw worth $30 million. Betting on the Australian Saturday Lotto costs just $0.90 per standard game. Pick 6 numbers from 1 to 45 and choose for how many weeks you like to bet or select a Subscription and also if you like to bet only from a jackpot of $20 million or more and then choose the date of the first draw to bet on to play.
Point to note when playing lotteries in Lottoland
- Lottoland only allows to play lotteries online. There are no ticket machines of Lottoland to get the ticket manually which means Lottoland is website to get Australian lottery tickets online.
- You can but get the lottery tickets from retailers if you want or at Australian lottery ticket machines.
- You will automatically receive an email informing you if your numbers have won a prize following your chosen lottery draw. You can also check the winning numbers directly on Lottoland.com.au by selecting your lottery from the top navigation menu then clicking on the “Results & Numbers” tab. The winning numbers are published shortly after the official draw has taken place.
- To view all draw and bet information, you can sign into your account and choose ‘My Activity’ from the drop down menu. At the top right there are three options: ‘Draws’ , ‘Lotto bets’ or ‘Syndicates’. Click on the option you wish to view and your individual details will be displayed.
- Any winnings will be credited to the balance of your Lottoland user account automatically. All new Lottoland players must first verify their identity before any withdrawals can be made due to Australian Federal Government Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
- To collect your winnings, you must specify the bank account you would like to be paid into, and the amount of your balance that you wish to withdraw.
- To ensure that only you get paid for your winnings, and to prevent money laundering, Lottoland requires that the account to be paid into must be in the name of the player and be and Australian bank account. The withdrawn funds will be deposited into your bank account within a few business days.