Australian lotteries have made things more interesting to win more by adding exciting features to their lotteries. There are many ways to play lotteries and beat the odds. The two wonderful features are Multi week and Advanced entries in Australia to play lotteries.
- A Multi-Week entry allows you to play the same numbers in your favourite lottery game for 2 to 10 weeks at a time.
- An Advance entry allows you to play your favourite game in a future draw for up to 10 weeks in advance.
Games you can play with Multi week entry
With Multi week entry you can play the following games:
- Set for Life
- Oz Lotto
- Saturday Lotto
You can play Multi week lotto in store or online. If you’re playing a QuickPick entry ask your retailer in-store. If you’re playing a Marked Entry, tick the ‘Multi-Week’ section on your game coupon with the number of weeks you wish to play (up to 10 weeks). When playing online select Multi-Draw on your entry and choose the number of weeks from the menu.
Games you can play with Advanced entry
With Advanced entry you can play the following games:
- Saturday Lotto – play up to 10 draws in advance
- Oz Lotto – play up to 10 draws in advance
- Powerball – play up to 10 draws in advance
- Monday & Wednesday Lotto – play up to 10 draws in advance
- Set for Life – play any day of the week up to 10 weeks in advance – don’t forget your entry is played across 7 consecutive days
- Lotto Strike – play up to 10 draws in advance
- Lucky Lotteries – for Super Jackpot you can play up to 10 draws in advance and for Mega Jackpot you can play up to 3 draws in advance
You can play Advanced entry lotto in store or online or with the mobile app.
If playing in-store, mark the ‘Advance’ section on your game coupon, or let your Retailer know which Advance draw you would like to play into.
For playing online, simply navigate to the Advance Draw you would like to play into and create your entry from there.
For playing via the Lott App, simply choose which Advance Draw you would like to play into after selecting the game you would like to play.
There are also System Entries. A System entry is a way of playing more numbers in each game panel. Playing more numbers gives you more chances to win, plus the chance to win across multiple prize divisions!
You can play Monday and Wednesday Lotto, Oz Lotto, Powerball and Saturday Lotto.
The type of System entry you play relates to how many numbers you want to play in each game panel. A System 8 means you select 8 numbers, a System 17 you select 17 numbers and so on. You can choose from 7 – 20 numbers (or 8 – 20 numbers for Oz Lotto) in one game panel.
If you’re playing Powerball, you can only choose extra numbers in the first panel – i.e. you cannot choose extra Powerball numbers. You can however combine the benefits of a PowerHit entry (where you are guaranteed the Powerball number) with a System entry (known as a PowerHit System entry) to give you more chances of winning.
There are many ways you can play a System entry like you can play in store or mark a coupon in store. Also play with Lott App or via lott site online.
To win System entry if your numbers in 1 game panel match the winning numbers, you’ll win multiple prizes (and sometimes across multiple divisions) like if you play an Oz Lotto System 8 and match 5 winning numbers + 1 supplementary number, instead of just winning Division 4, you’ll win 2x DIVISION 4 PRIZES + 1 X DIVISION 5 PRIZE & 5 X DIVISION 6 PRIZES!