How to play Lucky Lotteries in Australia and claim prizes?
Lucky Lotteries is a raffle style jackpot game that guarantees over 10,000 prizes in every draw. Unlike other lottery games, each number is unique so there is no sharing of prizes in this lotto. Brought to you by Tatts lotto and Oz Lotto this lottery actually offers two lucky lottery games to enjoy- Super Jackpot and Mega Jackpot Game. Each game has a set amount of numbers per draw and once all available numbers are sold, the winning numbers are drawn using a random number generator. Note that you need to be 18 years and above of age to play this lotto.
How to play Lucky Lotteries?
- You can purchase your Lucky Lotteries raffle ticket either at a lottery retailer or buy online at https://www.ozlotteries.com/ or at https://thelott.com or play with your mobile with the lotteries App.
- You can choose to play the Super Jackpot or Mega Jackpot or both, each game has 10 cash prize levels and 10 consolation prize levels plus a chance to win the jackpot.
- Choose which draws you would like to enter – current draw and/or advance draws
- Choose how you would like your numbers selected – Random order (your numbers will be randomly allocated) or Sequential order (your numbers will be allocated in order)
- Choose how many numbers you would like to play – 1-10 for Random numbers or up to 2,000 for Sequential numbers
- Super Jackpot is $2.20 per number and has a guaranteed 1st prize of $100,000 in every draw. Mega Jackpot is $5.50 per number and has a guaranteed 1st prize of $200,000 in every draw. With less numbers per a game, Mega Jackpot offers better odds of winning any prize.
- You can also choose how long you want to play for.
- You can purchase an entry into an advanced draw, or play your entry across multiple draws.
- If you play online you can subscribe to your entry to automatically play into every draw.
Lucky Lottery Draw
To identify the winners, each game has 2 draws. The first draw determines the guaranteed winning numbers. To win a cash prize, your number must match one of the winning numbers drawn. But if you miss by a whisker, any numbers that are 1 number off the winning numbers drawn will win a consolation prize.
The second draw determines the jackpot number. If the jackpot number is the same as any of the winning numbers drawn in the first draw, then the jackpot prize is won. If the jackpot number does not match one of the winning numbers drawn, you will win a consolation prize.
Lucky Lotteries draw closes once all available numbers in that draw are sold.
SMS LUCKY to 0428216176 with your mobile to know the next lucky lottery draw.
Lucky Lotteries Results
Lucky Lotteries results are available on the Lottery websites after each draw. As Lucky Lotteries can be drawn at any time, you can also opt in to receive Lucky Lotteries results via email or SMS.
Also you can check your Lucky Lotteries ticket at retailer store where you bought the ticket or scan your ticket using the Lott App.
Winning Lucky Lottery
As said above Lucky Lotteries guarantees over 10,000 winners in every draw! Different prizes include 10 Cash Prize levels and 10 Consolation Prize levels plus the chance to win the jackpot.
To identify the winners, each game has 2 draws.
- The first draw determines the guaranteed winning numbers. To win a cash prize, your number must match one of the winning numbers drawn. But if you miss by a whisker, any numbers that are 1 number off the winning numbers drawn will win a consolation prize.
- The second draw determines the jackpot number. If the jackpot number is the same as any of the winning numbers drawn in the first draw, then the jackpot prize is won. If the jackpot number does not match one of the winning numbers drawn, you will win a consolation prize.
Lucky Lotteries has different prize levels for Super Jackpot and Mega Jackpot.
View the Lucky Lotteries prize table for both Super Jackpot and Mega Jackpot.
How to claim lucky lottery prize if you win?
You can claim your Lucky Lotteries prize in-store or online depending on the prize amount and where you purchased your ticket. Here are some of the ways you can do:
1. For entries purchased online
If you win a prize from a purchase made using your online lottery account, the prize money will be deposited directly into the same account, usually the next day. You will also be notified by email about your entry winning a prize.
For Lucky Lotteries Jackpot or 1st Prizes, the prize money will be deposited directly into your online lottery account after a two-week provisional period has elapsed. Also you will get a personal call that you have won from the lottery team.
Also the lottery winners if they are member with the lotto and have Tatts Card will get the automatic payment options when winning a prize:
- By cheque (sent automatically 4 weeks after the last draw on your ticket). A handling fee of up to $2.20 can apply per cheque.
- into a nominated bank account (paid automatically 4 weeks after the last draw on your ticket)
- into a linked online lottery account (either immediately after the last draw or 4 weeks after the last draw on your ticket)
2. Claim your prize if ticket purchased at retailer in-store
- Prizes less than $1500 can be claimed at any retail outlet
- Prizes $1500 and over can be claimed by post with a Prize Claim Form.
Lucky Lotteries Jackpot or 1st Prize can be claimed by post with a Prize Claim Form. These prizes are subject to a two-week provisional period before your payment can be made.
3. You can claim prizes in-person
Depending upon the value of the prize, claims can be made in person at your nearest retail outlet.
To collect your prize in person you will need:
- The original lottery ticket
- Signature identification such as a Drivers Licence or Passport
- For registered lottery entries, the Tatts Card to which the ticket is registered.
- If claiming all or part of a prize from a winning lottery ticket which is registered to a Tatts Card on someone else’s behalf, you will also need a signed letter of authorisation and signature identification for the claimant and the registered player(s).
4. Claim lottery prizes by post
To claim a lottery prize by post, download and complete a Tatts Prize Claim Form or pick one up at your local retail outlet. Send the winning ticket(s) along with your completed Prize Claim Form via post to:
Locked Bag 888
Melbourne VIC 3004
Remember to keep copies of both your Prize Claim Form and original ticket(s) for your own records. Your prize payment should be processed and paid within 10 working days of receipt of your Prize Claim Form by Tatts.
5. Claiming prizes interstate
Even though our lottery games can be purchased in multiple states within Australia, prizes can only be claimed within the State in which the entry was originally purchased.
Finally when playing lucky lotteries remember that the Lucky Lotteries Super Jackpot guaranteed minimum jackpot is $500,000. Lucky Lotteries Mega Jackpot guaranteed minimum jackpot is $1,000,000. Also the Lucky Lotteries draws are drawn as soon as possible after the last ticket in the draw is sold, so the draw schedule may be subject to change.